The Southeastern Virtual Assistants Group (SEVA) is dedicated to the professional growth of members in the southeastern region of the United States, and providing information regarding the Virtual Assistant industry regarding the role, added value services, benefits, and concept of the Virtual Assistant profession.
The mission of the Southeastern Virtual Assistants Group (SEVA) is to facilitate in the growth of the Virtual Assistants in the Southeastern region of the United States and the clients it serves through innovation, creativity, global awareness, professionalism, and exceptional global client services.
Our goal is to:
- Provide access to information resources that will enhance the skills and education of each member.
- Provide additional information regarding local, regional, national, and international events.
- Serve are a resource for individuals, small and large businesses, and professionals seeking the services of a Professional Virtual Assistant through our online database.
- Provide seminars, events, webinars, etc to members so each will learn how to operate their business with efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
- Provide each member with information and resource to promote professional business ethics, business social responsibility, and promote entrepreneurial growth.
- Partner and build strategic alliances with other business and social networking organizations and businesses to foster opportunities for the members and the industry.
- Promote a Virtual Assistant culture that will promote diversity, equality, and global awareness.