The purpose of SEVA is to create networking opportunities, provide members with tools and resources that will assist in the development and growth of their individual business, provide freelance opportunities for businesses and individual seeking support, and offer collaborative area for virtual assistants in the southeastern region of the United States.
Terms of Membership
- SEVA reserves to decline any application for membership.
- Must be a resident of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, US Virgin Islands, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Your Virtual Office must be physically located in of the member states.
- Your website must be a stand-alone website and not a sub-domain or a franchise.
- The member understands and agrees that SEVA has the rights to revoke membership of anyone receiving multiple complaints and/or fail to comply with SEVA terms or Code of Ethics.
- Basic members must agree to have a virtual business established within one year.
- ALL members agree to maintain a professional website with an active domain name and hosting services at all times. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of membership and nonrefundable membership dues. Members have 30 days to rectify the inactive services. Three notifications will be sent to the email address used during the registration.
- Basic and Professional Members agree to keep all contact information up-to-date at all times. Invalid email addresses will result in membership cancellation after 14 days. Membership dues are nonrefundable.
- Basic and Professional Members acknowledge the he or she has the experience required and is proficient in providing the services identified in his or her specialty niche, business bio, and website.
- SEVA Logo must be visibility located on all Professional Member website with a link back to http://sevag.org.
- All members acknowledge and agree to not share any forms, documents, and/or links to resources to nonmembers. Failure to comply will result in our revoking your membership and you will be placed on our future bad list with your infraction(s) listed. No refunds will be given.
- Members agree to not share his or her user access to SEVA website, Webinars, Tele-Seminars, discounts, etc with any members or nonmembers. All access to SEVA site is being monitored on a regular basis. Failure to comply will result in our revoking your membership. No refunds will be given.
- Website must consist of professional links only. Adult websites. Gambling, Credit Card and Financial Pop-ups, and links to derogatory websites are prohibited.
- SEVA will not refund any monies for membership, training, webinars, tele-seminar, or any paid events after payment has been made.
- In no event shall the Southeastern Virtual Assistant Group, SEVA, or any of its partners, sponsors, members, founder, and owner become liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or cautionary damage of any kind and however caused. This includes, but is not limited to time, money, support, goodwill or ill will, arising out of the services provided or participation in SEVA.
- The terms of this agreement becomes enforceable once a potential member has made application and payment of all membership fees have been paid and clearance has been verified.